Tuesday, August 3, 2010

11 Months & 3 Days...

Good Morning World!

It's been 11 months & 3 days since I last posted a blog message!

So much has transpired over this time and LAWD knows I can't get it all in, with this ONE blog, therefore I will be creating a new series of blogs to come!

Where have I been you asked?

I've been everywhere from the backseat of a car to the altar and everywhere else in between! LOL

Life has been grand, exciting and renewing over the course of these past 11 months...

Shout out to all the friends and family that have been holding me down...shout out to all the enemies who've showed their hand...shout out to all those on the break of elimination...and shout out to all those who are a combination of many facets of who I just shouted out!

Stay tuned...the eventful tales you're seeking and your month is watering for are soon to come!

Until next time,
Tru Sinceer

No comments:

Post a Comment