Thursday, March 5, 2009

LIFE!

Life is just a complicated journey filled many thorns to overcome in order to obtain your Rose!

As one of my favorite comfort songs plays in my ears ("Breathe" by Lalah Hathaway) I'm reminded no matter how life looks and/or feels right now our better days yet await us!

Some issues I'm complexed with run deeper then others but I'm embracing the mentality of seeking the silver lining behind every cloud vs. wallowing in deep pain and regrets...

I refuse to become a victim of circumstance(s) and be miserable when I have absolutely no authority to change anything in my past but have all the authority in the world to change everything in my future.

Anything GOOD worth having is worth a GOOD fight to obtain it!

Sometimes I use too find myself looking at people who I may deem "successful" and wondered to myself "How did they get there and are they happy?" and I was answered and shown then that everything that glitters ain't gold and all that's "joyous" isn't and can actually be very depressing!

For example, I knew this couple that appeared and lived as the "HUXTABLES" to the "naked eye" and world however behind closed doors... they where actually living like the "TURNERS" as in "Ike & Tina!"

God at that moment provided me with enough wisdom and understanding why I ought not envy anyone!

Understand the message that I was giving, not to say all that looks good is not actually good but more to say to me that I may never know the price people have and had to pay to get where they are and/or maintain what they have!

Furthermore and most importantly it was also revealed to me that I too am SUCCESSFUL!

Simply because I'm not at my blessing place it doesn't mean that I'm not!

Sometimes just staying in the fight and on the journey of life is a "success" all within it's self!

Especially when you're cognizant that certain situation(s), people, places and things where all designed to take you OUT but yet you're still here and stand apart and not only standing apart and here but here in good health, life and strength!

So why with being in the "know" of all that I've overcome and you overcome to become the persons we've become and becoming today we yet fill empty?

This is a question and concern that plagued me for quite sometimes with absolutely no definitive solution and answer...which can sometimes cause my mind to wonder, and doubt our successes and revert us back to square one...

But I learned when you propose a question always be ready to expect an answer even if it's not what you want to hear and/or know...especially when proposed to God!

The first thing God did was show me, ME!

The good, the bad, the known, the unknown and the ugly...ALL of it about myself!

Sometimes we're our own worse enemy and we can not even know it, we just simply stand in our own way sometimes...

Sometimes we're not in position to receive what God has ordained for us to receive because we can't maintain what we ALREADY have..."when you're FAITHFUL over a FEW things I will make you RULER over many."

Have you been Faithful?

The one thing constant in this world is CHANGE... but greater is He that's in me then he that is in the world!

We have a blessed assurance, an insurance policy that's going to sustain us through any facet of life but when you don't PAY into your policy and/or consistent, when you're in need of filing a "claim" you're not sure how to file a "claim" because your policy has "lapsed"!

Learn how to pay into your policy you have with God and not only when you're in need, but also when all is well!

If you want to live your best life and experience your BEST successes learn how to sow and sow a good seed into your life and those around you regardless of where you are right now!

Stay FAITHFUL to change, to the change of becoming the best YOU only YOU can be!

Through the hurt, stay faithful, thru sorrow stay faithful, thru depression stay faithful, thru joy stay faithful, thru it ALL stay faithful and WATCH first hand how being FAITHFUL can and will CHANGE your LIFE and change it for the better!

Know while we're looking to someone else as a "success story" someone else is watching YOU thinking the same!

Celebrate you...although you're not where you want to be...the "success" of life is not where you started and/or end but what you've overcome to be WHERE you are in LIFE!

Your ROSE awaits.

Until next time...

Sincerely,
Tru Sinceer

No comments:

Post a Comment