Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Grammy's...

Ok...didn't GET U2's opening performance...but I GUESS...!

Whitney Houston...now she LOOKED GOOD even with one of her implants slightly out of position (her left one, our right to be exact) but SOUNDED like she had a "hit" of something before she hit the stage!

But Jenny Hud HELD UP as she accepted her first Grammy award for the night! Kudos!

Justin Timberlake is stumbling...is this the impromptu presentation as a result of Chris Brown's scandle and dodging the L.A.P.D?!?!?!

While we're here...why do they have Boyz II Men positioned as some "background" vocalist and Justin Timberlake ALL over the stage with Al Green sounding "THIN" vocally?!?!

I just didn't get this performance...

NEXT!

ColdPlay & Jay-Z....uuuummmmmm...1st off...what's up with this vintage 80's look Jay-Z has captured and TRYING to bring into style?!?!?

Also...I did NOT get their performance together...SOMETIMES merging is NOT the BEST option!

NEXT!

CARRIE UNDERWOOD....YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!

She was the FIRST performer to bring some FLAVOR and SWAG to the STAGE!!!!!

THANK YOU CARRIE FOR BRINGING IT...I NERVOUS for a sec...

"AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS LAST NAME UH UH UH...HERE WE GO!"

YES MA'AM!!! That's HOW you do it at the GRAMMY'S!!!

NEXT!

Kid Rock..."AMEN!"...I guess..."Sweet Home Alabama"...ight..."Rock-n-Roll Jesus"...I dug it!

***SIDE BAR***

Will Chris Brown perhaps loose his Wrigley's gum campaign ($$$$) as a result of exercising his "Ike Turner" ministry on Rihanna?

Hhhhhhmmmmm...ok...BACK to the Grammy's!

NEXT!

Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift...nice...but what's up with the facial expressions Miley?

NEXT!

JENNIFER HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a FITTING song...OMG...she bought TEARS to the HARDEST person eyes!!!

She's CLEARLY going to be here for a MINUTE and excel and not excel but SOAR to higher heights as a result of THIS performance on the GRAMMY'S!!!

Jenny Hud almost lost her composure towards the end of her performance but she held on and made it through!

DEFINITELY her performance will go down as a HIGLIGHT performance for the evening!

NEXT!

Stevie Wonder and the Jonas Brothers....uuuuummmmm....not SSSURE how I feel about this...

Why one of the brothers FUMBLED over Stevie's lyrics too "Supersition"...The Jonas Brothers are a little "pitchy" too...lol...they MUST stay in THEIR lane...again...sometimes merging is NOT the BEST option!

NEXT!

Katie Perry...I liked the "undertone" message she was sending of being a "fruitcake" with her "fruity" outfit and "fruit" decor all over the stage...LMAO!!!

Interesting...lol

NEXT!

Estelle and Kanye West...uuuummmm...the ENTIRE time I watched Kanye all I kept thinking to myself "HOW U DOWIN?!?!"

Did Estelle & Kanye shop in Puffy's closet and pull out his RETIRED shiney suits and made their fit?!?!

WTH?!?!

Who wears a "SHAG" in 2009?!?!?!?!?!?! Somethings just should NOT be bought back...

NEXT!

Kenny Chesneck...zzzzzzz....zzzzzz....zzzzzzz...wake me up when it's over!

NEXT!

M.I.A., Kanye West, Jay-Z, T.I., and Lil'Wayne..."SWAGGA LIKE US"!!!...it was ight but I KEPT following M.I.A. all over the stage because TODAY is her "DUE DATE"...lol...WOW!

NEXT!

Paul McCartney...

NEXT!

Until Next Time...

Sincerely,
Tru Sinceer




No comments:

Post a Comment