Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Did NOT Forget...

GREAT day to all in blog world!

I did not forget about "KACKLE TUESDAY" on yesterday but I just couldn't muster up the energy to post any "funnies" and/or "food for thought" and be sincere in doing such!

This week thus far has been a bit of tumultuous week spiritually...

One of my friends suffered a GREAT loss...my prayers and heart goes out to him...

Another one my friends is going through something right now that I honestly have no CLUE about but still sense and share the burden with them on a spiritual level.

So without going into GREAT detail it was kind of hard to be super jovial and in sincere good spirits...

Therefore please understand my reason for not posting a "KACKLE" blog on yesterday!

Let's continue being our brothers & sisters keeper and continue lifting one another up in prayer and spiritually!

Remind someone you're close to that they are not alone and you'll always be a pillar of support no matter what betides!

Until next time...

Sincerely,

Tru Sinceer

No comments:

Post a Comment