Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I've decided...

I've decided to keep looking forward and no longer driving forward looking thru my rear-view mirror!

Not that I have forgotten or will forget the pitfalls, intentional afflicted wrong done to me or scars I bare but I choose to become successful by creating a firm foundation from the bricks that have been thrown at me!

I've decided although I've been robbed of my innocence, robbed of my securities, robbed of my direction, robbed of my hope, robbed of my aspirations...I was never robbed of my continued ability to dream and the ability of application!

I've decided from this moment forward that whatever enters into my heart, mind and dreams that I dare to dream that I can apply myself and manifest it into my reality~

I've decided who in the fuck do you think you are and/or where to rob me naked?

You robbed in such a way legal justice could never be served...in my favor!

So I've decided not to follow-up on pressing charges because "karma justice" is one form of justice that's issued with a "life-sentence" with no probation...as long as you never right your wrong!

You see I decided that regardless of how you planned AND executed my demise you will NEVER win simply because I've decided NOT to let you win...

You're nothing more then some pollutant shit who lingered in MY air because I never had the courage to flush you out of my system...but I've decided your black cloud has hung over me long enough!

I've decided to embrace the pain vs. running from it...again time certainly heals all wounds...

I've also decided that it's all in what you do...

Therefore, I've decided you need to know it's not that you "walked" away but HOW you walked away~

I believe you would've loved nothing more for me to fail and come crawling back looking to you as you where my God...but your not my God so to you I will NEVER bow...

Although I'm half of your DNA...I feel the complete opposite and was made to live out an episode of the Maury show and constantly hear your mistress say too me "He is NOT your Father!"...not directly of course but VERY indirectly!

I've decided this is what has been eating away at my core and it's time I release these toxins...

So while you've decided to live your life as if I don't exist I've decided to acknowledge you and smile so you know that I DECIDED you don't have any reign over me!

That's what I've decided...

Until Next Time,
Tru Sinceer

No comments:

Post a Comment