Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"KACKLE TUESDAY"

HELLURS!!!!

Todays and EVERY Tuuesday is "KACKLE TUESDAY" on my Blog...

How about I just found out two of my good Ju-Ju's are LES'BINS?!?!?!?!?!

Why is one of my colleagues making me want to reach way down deep and slap the HELL out of him? I just want ALL God's children to make it to heaven...so why can't I knock the HELL out of him?

Did anyone see George "Dubya" Bush closing speech to the press on yesterday? That was a HOOT all within it's self...

Oh...why do I think my 60 year old plus VP is a "carpet cleaner"...

Who still believes Lil'Kim is relevant?!?! She should be the POSTER-CHILD to all HOES....that in the end...you don't WIN!! You just end up bitter and scorned!!!

JILL SCOTT IS PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I sure hope she BREAST FEEDS...

Where is Pras? You know Pras from the "FUGEES"!

***THE KAKCLE FOR THE DAY***

How about midnight, blue/black, gold-front wearing, dreads having, Tallahasse Florida reared T-Pain is MARRIED to a blonde haired, blue -eyed "BECKY"????????????????????????????????????????

Talk about being "Chopped AND Screwed"...could "BECKY CARTWRIGHT" be the "STRIPPER"?!?!?!


Until next time...

Sincerely,
Tru Sinceer

No comments:

Post a Comment